Coaches / Volunteers
Updated: April 24, 2021:
COACHES / ASSISTANT COACHES / COVID COORDINATORS 2021 - the following credentials are mandatory:
- Completed Online Coaches Application - required for new & returning coaches / assistant coaches / managers; please click here to the view the instructions for the new online coach & staff application
- Current Criminal Record Check (CRC) - ONLY COACHES are required to complete the online CRC process. In the event you are not able to complete the online CRC we will allow you to use the letters posted below to obtain a free CRC from your home detachment. Coaches in Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam should use the Coquitlam letter and Port Moody the PoMo letter.
TCMBHA Coquitlam CRC Letter 2020 or TCMBHA PoMo CRC Letter 2020
- Successful Completion of Respect In Sport (RIS) - ONLY COACHES are required to complete or submit the RIS; if you've already completed this through another sport, please submit a copy of your certificate by email to the coach coordinators. If you haven't completed this previously, you can do so on-line and submit your receipt for reimbursement. Create a user account and complete your Respect In Sport for Canadian Ball Hockey Association.
- Must Attend the Annual Coaches Meeting (ONLY COACHES)
- When: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021, time 7pm
- Location: meeting was via Google Meet
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. All COACH applications will be reviewed by TCMBHA and we will contact you if you've been accepted to coach and will advise you of your assigned position usually after the coaches meeting.
If you have any questions about the coach application process and requirements posted above, please email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
VOLUNTEERS FOR OTHER POSITIONS:
If you are interested in volunteering for other positions with TCMBHA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.