Volunteers / Coaches
Updated: February 18, 2020:
COACHES/ASSISTANT COACHES 2020 - the following credentials are mandatory:
- Completed Online Coaches Application - required for new & returning coaches/assistant coaches; please click here to the view the instructions for the new online coach application
- Current Criminal Record Check (CRC) - required for new & returning coaches/assistant coaches; all coaches must complete the new online CRC process. In the event you are not able to complete the online CRC we will allow you to use the letters posted below to obtain a free CRC from your home detachment.
TCMBHA Coquitlam CRC Letter 2020 or TCMBHA PoMo CRC Letter 2020
- Successful Completion of Respect In Sport - if you've already completed this through another sport, please submit a copy of your certificate by email to the coach coordinators. If you haven't completed this previously, you can do so on-line and submit your receipt for reimbursement. Create a user account and complete your Respect In Sport for Canadian Ball Hockey Association.
- Must Attend the Annual Coaches Meeting
- When: Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 7pm to 9pm
- Location: Centennial Pavilion - Centennial Room, 620 Poirier Street, Coquitlam
Thank you for your interest in volunteering. All applications will be reviewed by TCMBHA. TCMBHA will contact you if you've been accepted to coach and will advise you of your assigned position.
If you have any questions about the coach application process and requirements posted above, please email us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
VOLUNTEERS FOR OTHER POSITIONS:
If you are interested in volunteering for other positions with TCMBHA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.