Updated: April 24, 2021
Before completing the steps below please be sure to check out our Volunteer / Coach Information page - here.
COACH ONLINE APPLICATION STEPS:
1. Log In to the RAMP Player Staff Registation Module (same module used to register a new or returning player)
2. From the MAIN menu, select COACH/STAFF REGISTRATION.
3. On the COACH REGISTRATION page, choose the current ball hockey season, choose family member, select one or more divisions, press CONTINUE.
4. FOR COACHES ONLY: On the CERTIFICATIONS screen, check all that apply (add completion date and location if prompted), press CONTINUE.
5. On the QUESTIONS screen, select Golf Shirt Size, press CONTINUE (omitted for 2021 season).
6. You only need to complete ONE APPLICATION even if you are coaching multiple divisions.
7. As per the instructions on the Volunteer/Coach Information page, all coaches must also complete a Criminal Record Check and Respect in Sport course. A copy of each must be submitted via email to the appropriate coach coordinator.